Nov 15, 2011

Welcome to innov8 on

Hi,

Innovation is an ongoing process. This is innov8 on (innovate on), a blog on innovative businesses, products, and brands. It will update you on great things that are happening right now and give you, for free, an opinion on how to innov8 on top of them. You will also be treated into how and why innovations fail. Current and past cases will be analyzed to give you insight about important things in business.

I'm a Master of Engineering Management candidate at Dartmouth's Thayer School of Engineering. I took my fair share of courses from Tuck School of Business faculty including Innovation Management, Operations, and Marketing. I wanted to take these courses because you need great ideas, good execution, and a market for any successful venture.

I want to become an expert in this subject and I admire every company that makes something new or something better.

A fellow student who has taken many of the same courses as me, Karan Shah, will accompany me in supplying you with insights on innovation.

Thank you for reading our Blog!

Sincerely,

Mario Martínez
Creative, Curious, and Entrepreneurial Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment